
I think the coolest place I have ever been is definately Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Seth has lived many places so I am sure he might have a different answer. For Christmas of 2006 Kevin and my Mom took all of their kids to Mexico. It was so amazing! I loved going from freezing cold to hot and sunny! Doran was just 4 months old, but he did great on the airplane both ways. While we were there we walked along an area full of shops and it was so sunny. I was worried he would burn even with the sunscreen on. Seth went into a hat shop and bought him a little cowboy hat. After that all the sales people would say 'Hey cowboy!' to him. One guy was trying to get us to come in and buy drinks and he said, "How 'bout a margarita for your little cowboy?" Ummmmm, NO! We will definately never forget that guy! It was such a fun trip though. Seth, Doran, and I were up every morning before the sun was up and would go watch it rise over the Sea of Cortez! It was beautiful!

Doran was constantly slathered in sunblock. He was fussy a lot there because he wasn't used to the heat.

Our little cowboy and his padre!

Doran loves this picture now! Of course his obsession with sharks and the ocean is the main reason! He wants to go there again.

Getting ready for sunrise!
3 comments:
How fun! I want to go there!
Dor dor looks so little!!!
So cute to see Doran as a baby! WHat a cutie!!!
Post a Comment