Tuesday, February 15, 2011

To my boys

I thought I would start with a beautiful snapshot of a gray/white hair that Jen pulled from my head. Everyone says that children cause them after all.

Dear Doran and Brock:
I love you boys so much! My life would not be complete without both your smiling faces. My goal every morning when I wake up is that I can be the fun, loving, patient, and happy Mommy that you both deserve so much. I love listening to both of you talk and laugh. I love looking at the many facial expressions you both have. I frequently wish that I could some how freeze time because every second with you boys is priceless to me. Time is passing by so fast. It seems like just yesterday that Brocky was born and Doran was so careful with him. I would love watching Doran get on his tiptoes to look at Brock in the bassinet to make sure he was ok. I love you boys so much! Thank you both for being the little angels you are and for making Mommy and Daddy's lives complete.
Love,
Mommy





1 comment:

Christine said...

where are their cooters!