Today it asks what I think of my friends. I think that is a silly question! If I didn't like them and think well of them they wouldn't be my friends. I think we have great friends! Haha! I love them all!

This weekend I took Doran and Brock to their favorite place.... Krispie Kremes! They love to stand and watch the donuts being made and they love to pick out what kind of donut they want. It is always a sprinkle donut for Doran. Brock usually wants a sprinkle donut and a chocolate iced donut. I always go in planning on not getting any for me, but then they give me the hot glazed ones that are free for coming in and all good intentions are instantly forgotten! Those hot donuts just melt in your mouth! I love the blueberry cake donuts... Actually, I love them all! You can tell by the boys faces that they love them all too!

Last night Doran made my night and he didn't even know it! He was asleep and I was giving him a kiss goodnight and I noticed something on his finger. I couldn't figure out what it was until I turned his finger around and saw.

It was his CTR ring. (Yes, my fingernails are gone.) He calls it his 'do good things' ring. I love it and think it is the cutest thing! I think I need to loosen it a little for him. He got at the beginning of January in primary. He put it on and pointed to it and said, 'Do good things!' Close enough!
2 comments:
I love that he calls it a "do good things" ring. So cute!
I love that little boy. He is so perfect.
Post a Comment