Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Almost School Days!

 Seth and I recently have figured out how to make protein ice cream! It is so yummy, especially when we need to treat. We just blend out protein powder with coconut/ almond milk blend, throw in some peanut butter, and sometimes banana or chocolate chips. After it is blended we put it on our ice cream maker and once it is done we eat it! It is awesome!
 Yummy!

 The other day we were at the store and they were doing a contest. They said to find a number on the floor and stand on it and if they call the number you are standing on you win a prize. We were right by a number so the boys stood on it and they called their number! They were both so excited. Once Doran saw what they won he was sad. They got a cupcake cake, which he can't eat since it has egg. We got him another treat and he was fine!
 These were gone in less than one minute!
 Doran and Brock need to stop fighting and wrestling. Doran was fighting on the tramp with his cousin and got punched in the ear. This is what his ear looked like the next day. He is crazy tough! Not a tear shed again!

 Doran had his Chinese Immersion orientation today. He was really excited. He has two teachers. One teacher, Mrs. Yellowhorse, is his english teacher. He goes to her half the day. The other teacher is his Chinese teacher. The kids will never here her speak a single word in English! He said it sounded weird!

 The thing he is most excited for is to eat lunch at school. I will be making him home lunches for his allergies and he can't wait. We got him a nice lunch case at Costco. He got to tour the lunch room and the playground.
 I am starting school too... Sort of. I got a job at Westlake High School in Saratoga Springs. I am going to be in charge of the computer lab and the school testing. The boys have gone in with me a few times while I am doing things to make sure I am ready to roll when school starts. They love it! Here they are in my office...
 And here is the computer lab that it is connected too! I haven't worked since July of 2006 so I am pretty excited! I will miss taking the boys to school, but we have got everything figured out for both of them. Their elementary school is only about a mile away from me too!

1 comment:

Jen Yak said...

I love the look on Brock's face in the grocery store picture!