Saturday, August 24, 2013

The freakin' weekend!

 I forgot what it was like to look forward to Friday and the weekend. I have remembered fast though. Ryan and his family have been in town all week and they went to both of the boys soccer games during the week. We got to see them a lot more on Friday night and Saturday morning before they left.
 Doran's hand is really starting to heal now. It is looking a lot better and turning into the sweet scar he has been excited for.
 Birthday treats for kids with allergies. Doran and I picked out treats he likes and sent them with him to school so when a classmate has a birthday he can have a treat if they bring something with egg or treenuts.
 Granny! Isn't she cute?!

Brock got to hang out with aunt Samantha Friday while I was at work and Seth slept. He had a ton of fun!
 Friday night we had pizza with the Cloward's at Granny's and then went swimming at their hotel. The boys had a blast with their cousins!

 After swimming they slept over. I am sure it was really exciting for Ry and Mimi!

 I got them really early in the morning because Doran had an early soccer game. We hit up the continental breakfast first though. I don't think the boys have ever eaten so much for breakfast before! They loved it and are apparently free loaders.
 Doran had pictures before his game! What a cute little team! Brock had team pictures too and since Seth and I are his coaches we had to be in the picture. We get copies of them for free.
I am ready for a nice and relaxing Sunday though before the week starts fresh and Brock starts kindergarten Tuesday!

No comments: