Doran started first grade this Tuesday! He transferred to a new school for the Chinese immersion program. He was really excited. He started the night in his own bed and ended it in our bed!
I worked that morning so Seth got him ready and off to school. He took tons of pictures for me!
He also took them to McDonald's and got them breakfast!
I was able to be there to pick him up! He had a good day! I was so happy when I asked him what his favorite part of school is so far when the week was over and he actually said something educational! Last year it was the bus and recess. His answer for the week was eating lunch at school and learning Chinese! It made me so happy and relieved!
6 years ago
1 comment:
Seth is a great dad! I'm glad they like school!
Post a Comment