I officially started work on Friday! It is great and I am really excited about it! The boys think it is awesome!
Sweet new gear! I guess we will be a Westlake fam instead of a Lehi fam! I think Seth and boys will like their colors better anyways!
Doran's hand is healing up better. It split and bled at the ends where there was infection, but it is much better than it was the first couple days!
The boys haven't started school yet so on Friday they had to go to a babysitter. They both jumped right up when I woke them and got ready. They were so excited! I hope it goes this smoothly all year :)
Friday evening the boys had back to school night.
We got to pay for school lunches, which I think will mainly be for lunch drinks since I am making Doran lunches at home and Brock won't eat at school this year. Aunt Sarah is the lunch lady and the boys thought that was awesome!
Checking out the playground from the media center!
Doran is so excited about his chinese immersion program. Mrs. Yellowhorse is his English teacher and she taught english immersion in the Ukraine! Mrs. Keaton is his Chinese teacher. He will never once hear her speak English. She back-packed around China for three months last year! I think they are going to be great!
Soccer games! The boys had back to back soccer games Saturday and both of their teams won! It was also my first game coaching and that was surprisingly fun too!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Wow, Mrs Yellowhorse was Gabe's 3rd grade teacher at Manila last year! He really liked her, she's nice, but runs a tight ship. Congrats on the new job!! I'm looking for one too, now that both boys are in school. How did that happen??
That is awesome Cat! I am really liking her so far. I wanted to not be bored while the boys were in school too! I knew I wanted to be off when they were off too, so I just kept watching the district classified site (pay is pretty bad, but hours are awesome) and found this. I am so happy! I love it!
Post a Comment